Northern Electric Park

Opening around 1910, Northern Electric Park was owned by the Northern Electric Railroad, which also owned the park at Lake Winola.

The park featured a dance hall, carousel, and roller coaster.

A fire at the dance pavilion, that also spread to part of the roller coaster, closed the park in 1925.

 

Note: This is a temporary page. More information, images and a listing of sources will be added in the future.

Last updated: prior to 2007

Fast Facts:

Name(s): Northern Electric Park

Open: circa 1910

Closed: circa 1925

Location: Clarks Summit, PA

Today: ?

Trolley Park: Yes

Railroad Park: No

Roller Coasters: One